Monday, May 17, 2004

agh! what a trip!

I'm on the way to Houston, TX as I write this, about 25 miles West of Charleston, WV according to the GPS - we're ate 36479 ft aand about 473 MPH. Gotta love the toys. It's about 6PM and we're about 2 hours from Houston. We were supposed to take off at 1PM - we left the ground at 4:30PM. Since there were yhunderstorms that had the takeoff coridoors closed down we had to wait till they could get an open route to allow us to take off. As a result we left the ground after we were supposed tro have landed and we have since missed our connection to San Antonio. Looks like we'll more than likely be spending the night in Houston. So much for a full day in San Antonio tomorrow. Oh well, could be worse. Denny tells me our connecting flight takes off in 20 minutes... ARGH! I'm sure it will be an adventure no matter what ends up happening.

10:18PM - we're in the air headed for San antonio. It's about time. We had a 1.5 hour wait for this flight, not too bad, at least they were able to get us to SA tonight instead of waiting till the morning. At least tomorrow won't be a total waste. I definitely can't wait to get me some sleep. I'm tired, it's been a long day for me. We got some food at the airport because there was no way that I was going to wait till like 10:30 to eat.

No comments: