Monday, December 27, 2004

Well, Xmas is here & gone now. Katya loved all her presents, though when we started she wasn't sure how to react. She stopped opening stuff about a third of the way through her stuff. We got her way too much stuff I think. By the time we went to my parents house, she wanted to open every gift for herself, even if it wasn't hers. Santa was good to everyone htis year. I got a new scanner that does negatives too. Now I am archiving all my photos on the computer. It has buttons on the front for documents, photos, negatives... Makes life much easier on the scannning side of things. Rain got a scrapbooking starter kit, and I went through all the photos we have and they are in one box - looks like about 2000 pictures or so - about 25lb worth. I told her I wanted to help with the scrap booking. I think it is a good idea to do.
 
Well it snowed last night - less than an inch, just enough to make a mess. Bummer.... It was supposed to be 2-4 originally. I am looking forward to Katya's first snow storm.

No comments: