Monday, May 30, 2005

We got back from Quest without incident. I need to make a drop bracket for the cooler so it doesn't block the air flow on the front of the jeep. I don't like running it that hot for very long. I definitely need to figure it out by Pennsic since that is a 400 mile trip one way. The trailer held up well and I think it will work out for Pennsic. Katya slept better last night than she did the prior 2 nights. I hope she will adjust quickly to camp life at Pennsic. On the plus side it looks like my Treo can last 6 days on a charge if I don't use the phone... I left the phone on all weekend and was down to 56% by the time we left. If I turn the phone off I should be able to go all of Pennsic on a charge. I'm starting to figure out the video on this phone. I took some at Quest ans was able to view it in Real Player on the computer. Last time I made the mistake of trying to access it right from the phone instead of letting it synchronize first.

No comments: