Sunday, August 07, 2005

Well, it's been a pretty busy week. Pennsic is less than a week away now so we have been working our butts off getting ready. I found a new chandelier for the tent - It holds 15 candles. I even added a new shelf to the sink setup so that we have more under sink storage. I bought a Radio Flyer wagon today. I think it will really come in handy. It has a 200lb capacity and will really make getting water & ice so much easier. I'm sure we will find uses at all kinds of events especially with a 3 year old. No more stroller - we can bring the wagon and carry Katya, chairs, and other stuff.

Katya is growing in leaps & bounds. She as grown a foot since we brought her home last year. Today she showed me that she can turn the light in the bathroom on without using her stool. I can remember when she could not reach it even with the stool. I guess the miracle-grow is working.

I've been building a web site for Fred. I am having fun with it. If you want to see my work, go to www.kaoskidd.com ....

No comments: