Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been lax about posting lately - I need to fix that.
 
Let's see.. We went to the Franklin Institute on Saturday and saw the Body Worlds exhibit - pretty cool. Katya liked it too once I explained to her which parts of the body she was looking at.
 
Life has been hell at work - but that is year end as usual. I'm real busy working on a whole bunch of projects.
 
I have been working on scrap booking lately. I'm starting with a cabin party book and then think I will work forward from there. It is actually pretty fun cutting gout all the pictures. Now the real work begins - putting it all in a book and making it look pretty. I'm sure I'll learn quite a bit as I do it.
 
I ordered a battery tender for the bike since I'm not riding anywhere near as much as I used to be.
 

No comments: