Friday, May 08, 2009

$130 down the drain....

Well, I'm $130 poorer today because of my own carelessness. I was going
outside to work since its such a nice day and was carrying the laptop
(open, on my arm), my cell phone, the power cord, etc. all at once. As
soon as I got outside, the laptop took a tumble. My display is now a big
white blob and it is actually physically twisted and cracked in multiple
places. I know better, but I carried it that way anyway. At least I
managed to find a reputable supplier on-line (I checked them out on Ebay
and other sites and they get good reviews). $130 incl. shipping is alot
cheaper than the nearly $300 that other suppliers wanted for the same
screen. So, now I'm working off a flat panel monitor for the next few
days until my new screen gets here. At least I know how to replace these
things... This isn't the first screen I have had to replace, but it is
the first one I have had to pay for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oops....

(:

Lisa