Friday, July 10, 2009

I hate ants!

I so hate ants right now. It seems as if a colony of ants decided that
my dining fly made a good home and they proceeded to chew 20 (yes, 20!)
holes in it in the process. Thankfully, the holes are not too big and I
was able to glue on some canvas patches. I still need to sew around the
edges of all 20 patches yet to make them permanent. Needless to say I am
not real happy about it.

This also means that I have bought plastic bins to store the canvas in.
This is a bad thing, because any moisture at all on the canvas when I
pack them away will mean mold will grow on the canvas. This is why I
have stored the canvas rolled up on a shelf (so it can breathe) for the
last 13 years, and probably why is still is in good condition (minus a
few holes from animals and stupidity).

No comments: