Sunday, December 20, 2009

The official snow fall is....

24" in my front yard. This is only the third time ever I recall that
much snow falling around here.

After shoveling about 1/3 of the driveway I had enough of it (60 foot
driveway). I turned around and shoveled a path to the Jeeps and fired
them up. I then used the black one (which has new A/T tires on it as of
last week - talk about good timing) and worked it back & forth, chewing
up the snow till I got decent traction. I then plowed through the snow
bank at the road and mashed it down a few dozen times. Man, did that
feel good...

I told my wife It's time for her to learn to handle a 4x4 in limited
traction conditions, because it's gonna require 4wd to get into our
driveway for about a week till the snow starts to melt. It's not
supposed to get more than a couple degrees above freezing for the next 4
days.

Now, where did I put that "Jeep parking only" sign? :)

No comments: