Thursday, August 07, 2003

24 hours to war!

That's right.... 24 hours from now I'm off to War... Pennsic War that is.. And since it looks like i may need to work while there, when I do get online, I'll post with news of the war happennings as I can. Looks like its a Muddsic this year. Haven't actually seen any reports from war yet, but the forecast is definitely looking wet. Oh well, last one was 10 years ago, guess I can't complain too much, and this trip around I have canvas, not nylon, so we'll be staying dry. Hope to have loads of pictures when we get back, many digital for immediate posting...:)

On the work front, things are still a nightmare, but there's not too much that I can actually do about it today, so we just have to see how it all pans out next week I guess. ugh!

No comments: