Sunday, December 14, 2003

Nothing special going on the last few days.... Finished the kitchen floor, now the kitchen looks much better. I spent some time yesterday re-designing KaosKidd's train layout to be a little more practical. I think I came up with a pretty good solution. I'm hoping to get back to mine soon, maybe I'll start working on it in the evening after work. Who knows... We'll just have to wait and see. It's raining here today, snowing in northern parts, but rain here. Go figure. We spent most of the day just being lazy.. You need to have a lazy day once in a while. I'm waiting till 7 when the battlestar galactica mini series is being re-shown on sci-fi. I'm gonna tape it. I can't wait to see what they do with the new series. I heard a rumor that the scifi channel is gonna remake the battelstar galactica series. I sure hope it's true. I loved that show.

Looks like Saddam is in custody as of yesterday. It's about time they tracked him down. I was beginning to think he might actually be dead (not necessarily a bad thing).

No comments: