Thursday, December 11, 2003

What a week.. put in nearly 30 hours by tuesday night. I'm worn out already and just want to sleep.. ugh, at least i can take tomorrow off and sleep late. Hopefully I should have the kitchen floor done satirday so I can scratch that project off my to do list. Still have more home improvement projects on my list but i am getting there slowly but surely.

We decided to join the online music revolution. No more buyng CDs for just one song. we're now buying them one song at a time as we want them. Makes more sense really. Why spend $16 for a CD when we can spend .99 a track for the 2 we actually want to hear. SHould prove interesting to see how well it works out.

We're getting closer to getting our little girl. We're waiting for our invitation from Russia then we make the first trip. Should be some time in Jan. I think.......

No comments: