Friday, April 09, 2004

It's been a busy week....

Let's see.. Sunday I repainted Katya's crib. We had some paint left over from the room so her crib now matches... We're working on getting thigs finished up to bring her home. I'm installing child safety locks on the cabinets and such.... I talked to the office where I had the test done Friday - the DR has been out all week - it would have been nice if they would have told me this. I needed this paperwrk to be done ASAP.. GRR!!!

Tomorrow I'm helping Fred work on the deck at his in-laws place and then after that hopefully stripping the toy box and repainting it.

We had a minotr flood in the basement when i forgot to shut off the fish tank fill valve - oops! It's pretty much dried up now, but as a result I decided to start transferring stuff from the cardboard boxes to plastic bins, actually It makes better use of the available space. I picked up 8 more and will see how far that gets me. They're cheap enough - only $4 at Walmart...

No comments: