Monday, June 28, 2004

Day 5 as parents

Well, here we are - day 5. It's Tuesday afternoon here in Khabarovsk. We're making out well, went to the park yesterday and let Kayta roam for a while. We're going to the zoo this afternoon and Alec (our driver) is bringing along his 7 year old nephew. It should be a good afternoon. I've taken over 150 pictures and still growing - I'll post them online once we get home. We are enjoying our daughter but it is time to go home - we miss our cats, american TV, our bed, even our jobs. We still have 9 more days here then another 5 in Moscow. This is going to be rough but I'm sure we will make it. Svetlana (our interpreter) is doing everything she can to make sure that our stay here is as pleasant as it can be. I got to see the Railway station today (drove past it) - was kind of interesting to see. I'll try to get some pictures before we leave. More in a few days.....

No comments: