Monday, November 15, 2004

This weekend we decided to take Katya to see Santa. We were going to go see him at Story Book Land but it was too cold and she was not dressed warmly enough. We ended up taking her to the mall and getting pictures taken there with Santa. The pictures came out OK though Rain doesn't think so. Katya was fine until it was her turn to get her picture taken - this is normal though, we went through this to get her passport photos, etc. We ended up in Kay Bee toys while we were there. We picked out some stuff that we were looking for and Rain took her off to wander while I bought it and took it to the Jeep. We're pretty well on our way to getting her Christmas stuff all taken care of.
 
On Sunday I finally found the wire that goes tot he heater in Rain's car and got the heat/AC to work with the remote start now. That has been nagging me since I installed it last year. I recently found a wiring chare for a remote start for her car and that clued me in as to which one I needed to look at.
 
Yesterday we went and got the paint to re-do the spare bedroom, so we will see how it turns out. I plan on starting on it tonight when I get home from work. We're doing sponge painting, and will try and paint the doors too and see how it turns out. Like I tell Rain - if we don't like how it turns out we can always re-paint it again. We're going to turn the room into a guest bedroom when we are done. The filing cabinet will be left in the room so we might paint it to match the walls so it blends in. It should be interesting to see how it turns out. We're even going to do the ceiling to match, but no sponge painting (At least I don't think so).

No comments: