Sunday, November 21, 2004

Well, the spare room is almost done now. Yesterday I sponged the second color on the walls and got the first coat of paint on the filing cabinet. Since it is staying in that room, We decided to paint it to match the walls so it would blend in. Today I put the second coat on it and sponged it to match. It is drying right now and looks real good.
 
I decided that this year since we had a couple of pumpkins from Halloween I would try to make pumpkin pie. Yesterday while  I was waiting for paint to dry I cooked one of the pumpkins (the other had gone bad) and then scooped out the insides. I got about 5 pounds of pumpkin from that one so I had plenty. Today I made 2 pumpkin pies (they are in the oven now). I can't wait to see how they turn out, this will be my first attempt at doing this.

No comments: