Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Wow, it's been over a week since my last post. We went to WV for the weekend for the annual cabin party.. We had a blast, this years theme was "sitcoms" - next year we are doing "Nursery rhymes".. Katya came out for the trip and stayed with her uncle Dave for the night of the party (No kids allowed). Not too much else has been going on lately, I am hoping to spend some time at home for a weekend or 2.. what a concept. I just ordered a front hitch for the Jeep - with any luck I will have it to install this weekend. Maybe we will go to the Franklin Institute with Katya this weekend as well, since we have a family membership. I figure if we go every month or 2 and let her have fun there (maybe bring a friend or 2 along) we'll get our money's worth. I was looking through the book and saw that there are museums in Baltimore and up in Maine near my sister that participate so we should be able to go to them for free also. I should be returning the car trailer this Friday if all works out and will be towing Dad's old truck down to Bob's to drop it off at the same time.

No comments: