Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wow...

Wow, post something about religion and the nutcases come crawling out of the
woodwork. I especially love it when religious fanatics spout hate messages
as the only defense against their ignorance. It gets even better when their
response contains "facts" that are not only unsubstantiated, but are
outright wrong. The last time I checked, Muslims worshipped Allah (God), not
Shaytan (Satan). The definition of Muslim: "a person who submits to Allah
and finding peace". Gee, this sounds an awful lot like the definition of
Christian, doesn't it? I suppose this ignorant, uneducated "Christian" will
come back and spout more hate messages at me, or better yet spout mis-quoted
or out of context bible verses at me. Do some research into a topic before
you talk about it.

No comments: