Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm getting a workout...

We bought Dance Dance Revolution 2 for our Wii over the weekend. I have
to say, it was worth the investment. Not only is it really fun to do,
I'm getting a workout in the process. I am actually planning on using it
to get back in shape since I really started to break a sweat when I was
using it in the workout mode. It was also a bit of a challenge to keep
up with some of the songs on level 2 (of 4 levels). I figure with time
I'll get better and faster with it, and at the same time maybe get my
lungs back into better shape so I don't get winded so easily. Sitting at
a computer all day will do that to you. Katya is having fun with it too.
The way I look at it is if it keeps her active I'm all for it. Rain is
still getting used to it, but once she does I think she'll use it more too.

No comments: