Sunday, November 08, 2009

It's been a busy weekend

Yesterday I did more cleaning in the basement. In the process, I found our wedding cards. I decided it was time to finally put them into a scrapbook. At keast that way they might get looked at once in a while.

Last night we went out without the kids for once. That is always a good thing once in a while.

This morning I took zack back home so he could go to work. I needed to work on the brakes on the black jeep since the rear was grinding. It turns out that I had a seized caliper, so I had to replace it. The new caliper came with pads, so that saved me $45.

I did more scrapbooking of the cards today. Now I'm working on sorting through some of the piles of photos that we have. I have hundreds of rolls of negatives too that need to be put into binders and preserved. For now they're stored flat in the sleeves the lab put them in. Eventually I'll find more 3 ring binder sleeves and move them to binders.

No comments: