Monday, February 21, 2005

It was a pretty good weekend. We all had fun and nobody broke anything. I was glad I carry the toolbox in the Jeep - Fred had his spring pack come loose and a spring leaf was rubbing his rear tire. We used the Hi-lift to jack it up - I found a use for the Jack-Mate... It dug into the snow & ice and the jack held fast (the flat foot on the jack slipped the first time and dropped the Jeep) - We got it fixed right there on the trail.

Katya had a good weekend at my parents house, it looks like she may have a bit of a cold. She spent last night in her castle - she asked me to set it up for her so I did. I figure she is a good kid for the most part, she deserves something special once in a while.

I got Dell to replace the server at work. Hopefully I'll see it in a week or so.

No comments: