Thursday, February 17, 2005

It's been a crazy week. I had a server go down twice this week and had to restore from backup both times. It's a good thing that I'm compulsive about my backups... They saved the day each time. Of course it meant a couple of real long days (and nights) but it all worked out. I haven't had much time to blog lately between work and being in Philly. We had fun in Philly and I definitely want to do it again. Maybe next time we'll bring Katya to the Franklin Institute. Katya is doing well, She is actually starting to get out 4 syllable words and her reasoning is getting much better. She really is a smart kid. Tomorrow I am taking the day off to spend with her before we go to Paragon park this weekend. This will be the first trip to the park in over a year I think. We went after I got the Jeep, but that has been a year and a half.

No comments: