Friday, March 27, 2009

Internet exploder 8 is out....

Well, it looks like Microsoft has released Internet Exploder 8. Of
course it is packed with all kinds of innovative features to make your
web experience better. And, as usual, Microsoft is behind the times.
Most of these "New" and "Innovative" features have been out in Firefox
for at least a year now. The address bar search of your history is old
news for Firefox, as is the safe site filter. I found it funny how all
but a few of the features in the new IE I have been using in Firefox for
quite some time now. I can't wait to see how many features and controls
Microsoft took away from us with the new release in an effort to protect
us from their own poor programming practices. I'll probably download it
at some point and play with it,but not at home since I have no desire to
ever try and run Microsoft's virus, spyware, and malware-prone browser
platform again. Since I went with Firefox as my browser, surfing the web
has been so much more enjoyable.

No comments: